Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, located in the northeastern part of Ireland. Normally, a tour to Ireland is not complete without visiting this part of the country. But there are people who want to focus in the north and enjoy its beauty.
Are you heading to Northern Ireland? Well, you have to come to the right place. In this article, we have listed the top things you can do while in this country.
- Visit the Giant’s Causeway and many attractions nearby. A luxury coach tour can help reach this golden place from Belfast. The Giant’s Causeway is a popular attraction in Northern Ireland and is the only UNESCO World Heritage Site, which boasts a spectacular view of the ocean from the towering cliffs.
- Experience a titanic visit and learn more about its history by visiting the Belfast Titanic Experience. It is yet the largest exhibit in Ireland and probably throughout the world that is dedicated to the Titanic. Beside the structure you can take a journey to nice awesome galleries.
- Have you ever heard of a silent disco? If not, then you should book a silent disco tour. Surprisingly, Northern Ireland has one of those quirkiest silent discos where people tour around the Newcastle with headphones on their ear. This is a 1-hour musical walking tour where you can sing and dance as you roam around the historic castle.
- Learn more about Belfast’s history by taking the 3-hour walking tour with the Republican and ex-political prisoners. You will get a lot of insights from that you will never hear on television or read in newspapers.
- Hop into the popular double-decker red bus of Northern Ireland and tour around the city. Getting a nice seat on the second floor of the bus will give you an amazing view of the cityscape and the main thoroughfares.
- Explore the Crumlin Road Gaol and see for yourself the jails, cells, and execution chamber. This is probably the weirdest tour you can experience in Ireland. The site can be creepy for first timers but history lovers would be able to appreciate the silver lining behind this seemingly dark place. There is always something we can learn about the plight of other people and history of foreign countries. The tour can simply take around 70 minutes to complete.
Northern Ireland is definitely one of the best places you can visit. Don’t forget to check into the places we have mentioned here for a wonderful experience.